Online Loan Center
Fairfield County Bank’s (FCB) Mobile Banking lets you bank conveniently from your mobile device or tablet.
If you are already a Connect24 mobile banking user on April 13, 2015, or after you need to uninstall the current FCB and download the new APP from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
You may set up your mobile banking right through the APP; you do not need to register within the online banking service!
What can you expect from Connect24 Mobile Banking? Everything you had before and more!
If you haven’t signed up for Connect24 Mobile Banking now is the perfect time. Just download the appropriate APP for your mobile device.
Here is a list of the Mobile Banking Features:
- Real Time Account Balances and History
- Ability to view pending Point of Sales Transaction settlement
- View Check Images
- Make immediate transfers
- Place stop payments
- Use Personal Finance Management (PFM) system for income and expense management
- View and send secure messages within Connect24 Online Banking services.
- Find branch locations and call numbers with the Locator service
- Set special alerts for account activity like deposit activity or withdrawal activity or activity over or under a certain dollar amount.
- Make bill payments using Connect24 Bill Pay services
- View scheduled bill payments.
- Make loan payments to Fairfield County Bank loan accounts
- Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit Capture*, some restrictions apply.
- 256-Bit Encryption
- No personal information stored on your mobile device.
- Session time out so access is not left active when the user is not transacting.
- Account numbers masked, only the last four digits of the account will be visible.
- Multi-factor authentication for enhanced fraud prevention