Quicken, Quickbooks Instructions
Online Loan Center
|| Online Banking
Frequently Asked Questions
Get 24-hour access to your accounts with Connect24SM Online Banking. It’s a safe and secure way to manage your accounts at Fairfield County Bank.
- Check account balances and transaction activity
- View, print and save images of paid checks
- See interest credits to your accounts
- Schedule one-time, future and recurring transfers between your deposit accounts
- Transfer funds to make a payment to a loan or mortgage you have at Fairfield County Bank
- Add nicknames or short names to accounts
- Sort transactions several ways - by date, amount, and checks paid
- Place a stop payment on a check
- View your mortgage or loan history
- View monthly statements online
- Download account transactions to personal money management software, including Quicken®, QuickBooks® and Excel
- Set up e-mail alerts for balance levels, deposit amounts, or funds withdrawn
Please note that online enrollment for Online Banking is available for individuals only. Due to special enrollment requirements, businesses should contact our customer care center Customer Connections for assistance with the Online Banking enrollment process.
Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay puts you in complete control of the bill management process – with the ability to view, schedule and pay bills from one centralized application. Make secure payments to your credit card, telephone, gas, electric companies or anyone else you wish to pay. Payments are deducted from your checking account. Enjoy the time-saving convenience of Online Bill Pay leaving you with more time to do the things you really want to do.
- Enjoy single sign on, when you log in to Connect 24 Online Banking you have immediate access to your Bill Pay accounts
- Pay bills electronically, no stamps and no checks in the mail
- See notations of scheduled payments
- Schedule one-time and future payments as well as recurring payments
- Pay as many bills needed at one time
- Receive your bills online (e-bills) with the same detail as your paper billing statements
- View your history by recent payments or your billing archive
- Search for payments with a specific payment date, biller, biller category, payment amount or payment status
- Export your payment information to your money management software such as Quicken, Quick Books or Excel
- Set and make transfers from Fairfield County Bank to your account at other financial institutions, or transfer from other financial institutions to your accounts at Fairfield County Bank
- Schedule overnight payments (service fees may apply)
- Receive e-mail reminders that a new bill has arrived
- Make person to person payments, send payments from your account to another person's account using text and mobile phone options.
Once you have enrolled in Online Banking, you can enroll in Bill Pay by clicking on the "Pay Bills" button. Please note that online enrollment for Bill Pay is available for individuals only. Due to special enrollment requirements, businesses should contact our Customer Connections for assistance with the Bill Pay enrollment process.
Safety and Security
Our network systems are protected with the latest security technology and are tested regularly to ensure only authorized access is granted.