Supporting our Clients and Community during the current turbulent economic conditions
As our communities work to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the impacts of shelter in place, and other measures create visible financial disruption for consumers and businesses.
Today, we are announcing the following series of options available to our Clients experiencing financial strain.
- Clients experiencing hardship are eligible for deposit account fee waivers;
- Clients requesting early withdrawal of CDs for hardship will receive fee waivers during the next 90 days;
- All Clients using Mobile Banking will experience temporary limit increases for mobile check deposits and are encouraged to contact us for further increases if necessary;
- Clients may also request a debit card daily spending limit increase.
Residential Loan Clients
- Residential loan customers may be eligible for various loan payment assistance. For more information, call our Loan Servicing team at 203.431.7470.
Business & Commercial Banking Customers
- Business and commercial banking Clients experiencing financial hardship should reach out to their Loan Officer for assistance, including options for loan payment deferrals, interest-only payments, and credit extensions.
- The federal government’s Small Business Administration (SBA) has set aside emergency funding for small businesses adversely affected by the community’s efforts to stem the spread of COVID-19. SBA loans are available directly through the SBA's disaster relief programs. Although they are directly through the SBA, we are available to provide our Clients with guidance on the programs. We will update you as more government programs are announced.
Contact your loan officer, local branch manager, or our Customer Care Center at 877.431.7431 to be connected with a bank representative who may assist you.
For the past 149 years, Fairfield County Bank has been built on personalized service and solutions. Our interests remain squarely in helping Clients and our Community stay financially healthy and secure, so we are instituting these hardship easing practices in response to this unprecedented situation. Where a need exists, we will work to ensure Clients can best weather this storm.