Our Online Bill Pay system makes paying bills faster and easier!
Whether on your phone, tablet, or PC, enjoy the convenience of our state-of-the-art Bill Pay service.
Our Bill Pay Service Key Highlights
- Deliver by date – the “deliver by” date is the guaranteed date the payee will receive payment. You will be able to see an image of any of these bill pay checks in your online banking transaction history
- Simple enrollment process – you also have the ability to view eBill details directly in the Bill Pay system
- Search Payee Directory– add a payee with less required information. Our payee directory provides mailing address information to save you time
- Reminders – Set payment reminders with in box messages to track when bills are due
- Rush Payment – Overnight check payments are available in addition to same-day electronic payments. See our schedule of charges for applicable fees
- New Alerts – here are some alerts that are included:
- Payee added/modified
- eBill due
- eBill account changed
- Payment due/past due
- Payment sent and posted
- Payment failure due to Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF)
For guidance on the use of Fairfield County Bank’s enhanced Bill Pay service and commonly asked questions and answers visit our Answer Center. You may also visit a local branch, call our Customer Care Center at 877.431.7431, or send us a message.