Always on the go? Fairfield County Bank’s Mobile Banking lets you bank conveniently from your mobile device or tablet.
Before visiting your app store, you must first be enrolled in Connect24SM Online Banking. If you are not enrolled in Connect24 Online Banking, please click here to enroll.
If you are already enrolled in Connect24 Online Banking*, click the appropriate button below to download the latest app from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or the Amazon App Store.
Stay in control of your finances anytime, anywhere!
- Sign in using Fingerprint Authentication**
- Check real time account balances & history
- View quick balances without logging in
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills (Once activated within Online Banking.)
- Activate or deactivate your debit card
- Manage budgets
- View and send secure messages within Mobile Banking
- Locate a branch or ATM
We are committed to keeping both your money and identity safe.
- No personal information is stored on your device
- Session time out
- Only the last four-digits of your account number will be visible
- Multi-factor authentication for enhanced fraud prevention
- 256-bit encryption
* You must first be enrolled as an Online Banking customer. Mobile Banking is offered as a free service for smartphone and tablet users; however, wireless provider charges may apply while utilizing this service.
**Available for Apple iOSTM devices with Touch IDTM (iPhone® 5s or later, iPad Pro®, iPad Air® 2, or iPad miniTM 3 or later) and AndroidTM devices that have compatible fingerprint support running Android 6.0 or higher only.
Apple, iPhone, iPad and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.