Always on the go? Fairfield County Bank’s Mobile Banking lets you bank conveniently from your mobile device or tablet.
Download the Fairfield County Bank mobile app from your app store today to get started!
Stay in control of your finances anytime, anywhere!
- Sign in using Fingerprint Authentication or Face ID**
- Check real time account balances & history
- View Fast Balances without logging in
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills (Once activated within Online Banking.)
- Activate or deactivate your debit card
- Manage Budgets with Money Manager 360
- View and send secure messages within Mobile Banking
- Locate a branch or ATM
- Check your Credit Score on the go
- Start sending money with Zelle®
- Open a checking or savings account right from your mobile device
We are committed to keeping both your money and identity safe.
- No personal information is stored on your device
- Session time out
- Only the last four-digits of your account number will be visible
- Multi-factor authentication for enhanced fraud prevention
- 256-bit encryption
* You must first be enrolled as an Online Banking customer. Mobile Banking is offered as a free service for smartphone and tablet users; however, wireless provider charges may apply while utilizing this service.
**Available for Apple iOSTM devices with Touch IDTM (iPhone® 5s or later, iPad Pro®, iPad Air® 2, or iPad miniTM 3 or later) and AndroidTM devices that have compatible fingerprint support running Android 6.0 or higher only.
Apple, iPhone, iPad and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.