Whether it’s a new car or dream vacation that you are saving for, we have options that will help your savings grow!
All our savings accounts offer:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Check Deposit
- Telephone Banking
Select the account that best suits your needs:
HSAs enable you to pay for current health expenses and save for future qualified medical and retiree health expenses on a tax-free basis.
- Available to any adult who is covered by a high-deductible health plan (and has no other first-dollar coverage)
- Amounts contributed to an HSA belong to the account holder and are completely portable
- Funds in the account can grow tax-free through investment earnings, just like an IRA
- Tax-advantaged contributions can be made in three ways:
- The individual or family can make tax deductible contributions to the HSA even if they do not itemize deductions;
- The individual’s employer can make contributions that are not taxed to either the employer or the employee
- Employers sponsoring cafeteria plans can allow employees to contribute untaxed salary through salary reduction.
- Individuals age 55 and older are allowed to make additional catch-up contributions
- Funds distributed from the HSA are not taxed if they are used to pay qualified medical expenses.
- Unlike Flexible Spending Arrangements that are forfeited if not used by the end of the year, unused funds remain available for use in later years.
- Click here to learn more about the basics of HSAs.
Subject to approval.
*The average daily balance is calculated by adding the funds on deposit in the account each day of the statement or monthly cycle and dividing that figure by the number of days in the statement cycle.
**Based on tax reporting owner.