The Fairfield County Bank Visa® Debit Card…one of the most versatile and convenient cards you can carry!
REQUEST A DEBIT CARD
Call Customer Care | Send a Message | Visit a Branch Office
Keeping You Secure with Advanced Fraud Protection Solutions
- Receive real-time Fraud Alerts through SMS text messages, phone calls, and emails asking you to confirm unusual transactions when potentially fraudulent activity is detected.
- Manage your phone numbers and email addresses by contacting our Customer Care Center or within Online and Mobile Banking.
- EMV Chip Cards
These improved cards feature an embedded chip that improves security every time you make purchases at chip activated terminals. Learn more >>
- Mobile Wallet
Add your debit card to your mobile wallet for contactless and in app purchases
- Worldwide ATM Usage
Get cash at thousands of ATMs – just look for the Cirrus® or NYCE® logo.
- Use it to pay for purchases
The purchase amount is deducted directly from your checking account, just like a check.
- Track your purchases
Visa Debit Card purchases will appear on your monthly checking account statement. You can also view them through Online Banking.
- Credit or Debit Options
Choose to pay by selecting either the “Credit” or “Debit” option. Whichever option you choose, the purchase amount will be deducted directly from your checking account.
- Easy Record Keeping
The merchant’s name and address and the transaction amount and date will appear on your monthly checking account statement. Monitor your purchases by using Online Banking.
- Activation and PIN Change for Visa Debit Cards:
- Lost or Stolen Visa Debit Cards/ATM Cards
During business hours, call our Customer Care Center at 203.431.7431 or toll-free at 877.431.7431. After business hours, call our Hot Card Lost and Stolen Service hotline at 833.337.6075. If you are overseas or traveling internationally and lose your Debit Card/ATM Card or your card stops working, contact 614.564.5105.
For more information, please call our Customer Care Center at: 203.431.7431 or visit a branch near you!