Empower your student with the banking solutions they need to succeed by opening an Aspire Checking Account.
The Account Details
While they go to school, start their first job, or take that next adventure, they can build their financial confidence with a minimum deposit of $5 to open and no monthly maintenance fee until turning age 271. The Aspire Checking Account is packed with digital banking tools that allow them to bank wherever they are.
Designed for teens and young adults who,
- are preparing for or have already begun their next adventure after high school
- are ready to start a financial journey with their parents (before turning 18) or independently once they’ve turned 18
- need a trusted financial partner to support them and help them understand money matters
So go ahead, help them open an account today, and bring a piece of Fairfield County with them!
Our local bankers are happy to assist you in opening your new account! Visit us at one of our conveniently located branch offices today.
Packed with Convenient & Secure Digital Banking Solutions
Features your student or young adult may expect:
- Free Online Banking & FCB Mobile App
- Monitor transactions
- Set-up account activity alerts
- Transfer money
- Send and receive money quickly and easily with Zelle®2
- Pay bills with bill pay
- Guard your debit card by turning it on and off
- Connect all of their accounts with our personal finance tool, Money Manager 360
- Add their Fairfield County Bank Visa® debit card to their mobile wallet to pay safely at checkout
- Deposit checks through our mobile app
- Monitor credit
- Free ATM transactions at all Fairfield County Bank ATMs
- 4 ATM surcharge refunds3 per statement cycle when you use your Fairfield County Bank Visa Debit Card at an ATM not owned or operated by us
Show them how to take advantage of the multitude of benefits available to help them, so they can manage their money from wherever they are along life’s journey.
Let’s Help Your Student or Young Adult
Form Healthy Financial Habits & Make Smart Banking Decisions
By opening an Aspire Checking Account*, they're kickstarting their financial journey with Fairfield County Bank.
For the essential life skills that may not be taught in the classroom, we have the tools to help you build their financial confidence.
- Show them how to manage and monitor their checking account with online banking and our FCB Mobile App
- Teach them how to create a budget, track spending and income, set goals, and connect their accounts from other financial institutions in one simplified view
- Equip them with a Fairfield County Bank Visa® Debit Card so that they can make responsible purchases
- Give them the ability to stay in control of their finances and make their dreams come true
No matter what they aspire to be, rest assured knowing you’ve helped lay the groundwork for a successful financial journey. Start a relationship with Fairfield County Bank that they can take with them no matter where life brings them.
1 Free until age 27. Upon turning 27, your account will be changed to a Charter Account.
2 Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Must have a bank account in the U.S. to useZelle.
In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled withZelle.
3 An ATM surcharge refund eliminates your payment of a surcharge imposed by owners and operators if the ATM is not owned by Fairfield County Bank. Refund applies only to Fairfield County Bank Visa Debit Cards. Refunds do not apply to ATM cards. Fairfield County Bank does not charge you a fee to use our Debit Card at ATMs operated by others. When you use an ATM not owned or operated by us, you may be charged a fee (surcharge) for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a transaction.
Other fees may apply; please reference our Consumer Schedule of Charges.