Google Pay™ is a fast, simple and secure payment service located on your mobile device. It allows you to make contactless point of sale payments at stores or in app purchases. Enroll in Google Pay to start enjoying the benefits of secure payments. And remember, make Fairfield County Bank’s Visa® Debit Card your default card.
- Fast, simple and secure payments
- Use your fingerprint or PIN to unlock your device and enable use of Google Pay
- A Virtual Account Number is created and used instead of your debit card number
- A merchant never sees your personal information
- If your device is lost or stolen, you can use Android™ Device Manager to lock your screen and erase all of your information
What is needed to use Google Pay?
|Compatible Android Devices||In Store||In App|
|Android devices with KitKat 4.4 or higher|
Google Pay Security
Once your card is entered, a virtual account number is created, assigned, encrypted, and stored on your Android Device. Your debit card number is then never seen by a merchant as it is when swiping your card. In order to use Google Pay, you have to unlock your phone by either entering your PIN code or your fingerprint. To keep purchases secure, the Virtual Account Number is used to complete a transaction. Merchants never see your personal information.Learn more at https://pay.google.com/about
- Select the Google Pay app on your Android device.
- Sign into your Google Account.
- If you have multiple Google Accounts, select the account you would like to use Google Pay under.
- At the bottom of the app tap on the “Get Started” button.
- Tap ‘Add a credit card or debit card.’
- Align your Fairfield County Bank debit card within the photo frame.
- Your Android device should automatically detect your card number and expiration date.
- If your card is not detected, tap ‘Enter card manually.’
- Fill in the required fields (name, card number, expiration date, and security code) then tap next.
- Review the terms and conditions. Once you tap agree, the verification process will begin.
- Your card will then activate (skip to step 7), or you will be prompted to call our Customer Care Center at 877-431-7431, ext. 7437
- Start using Google Pay today! Look for the contactless payment symbol or the Google Pay Symbol.
For more information, Google’s site at https://pay.google.com/about/#setup.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.