Paying at the register or conducting an in-app purchase has never been easier or more secure! Enroll in Apple PayTM today to start enjoying the simplified payment process. And don’t forget to make Fairfield County Bank’s Visa® debit card your default card.
- Quick, easy, and secure payments
- One touch payment with Touch IDTM (fingerprint confirms identity) or passcode
- An exclusive device account number is assigned when adding your card to your digital Wallet, which means your debit card number is never stored on your device
- A unique number is assigned to each purchase
- Merchants never see your personal information
- If your device is lost, stolen or misplaced, you can put your device in lost mode through Apple’s Find My iPhone
What’s needed to use Apple Pay?
|Compatible Apple Devices||In Store||In App|
|iPhone® 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE|
|Apple Watch® Paired with iPhone 5 or later|
|iPad® Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3|
Version 8.1 or later of iOS or WatchOS®
Where to Use Apple Pay
Apple Pay is accepted at millions of retailers worldwide.
In stores, look for the contactless reader or Apple Pay symbols at checkout.
Make an in app purchase with your iPhone or iPad when you see the Buy with Apple pay or Apple Pay buttons.
How to Use Apple Pay
In stores, hold your device up to the contactless reader and hold your finger on Touch ID to pay with your default card.
Learn more about how to pay at checkout or make an in app purchase.
Security Meets Convenience
Once your card is entered, a Device Account Number is created, assigned, encrypted, and stored in the Secure Element chip which is located in the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Your debit card number is then never seen by a merchant as it is when swiping your card. Consumer device verification is performed on your Apple phone or watch with either your Touch ID or passcode requiring no action on the payment terminal. Payment is made through contactless EMV transactions making payments quick, easy, & secure.
Learn more at http://www.apple.com/apple-pay/.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.