Fairfield County Bank is continuously monitoring all public health guidance related to the COVID-19 and proactively taking actions to ensure the health and well-being of our Clients, Employees, and Community. As your Bank, we want to ensure that your money is safe, but as a community bank, we also want to make sure our community is safe, too.
Below you will find information on the,
Paycheck Protection Program, Branch Service Update, Additional Small Business Administration (SBA) Funding Options, Fairfield County Bank Financial Assistance Options, Healthy Banking Tips, Feeding Fairfield County(the Bank’s $100,000 commitment to our community), Security Tips & COVID-19 Scams to look out for, and A Letter from Our President.
Click or tap on the blue bars below to view more information on the topic.
We are making every effort to balance providing essential banking services and promoting social distancing to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
We are pleased to announce we will be opening branch lobbies on Monday, June 15, 2020. With your and our employees' safety in mind, you can expect the following guidelines to be followed,
- The number of clients will be restricted to maintain social distance.
- After confirming your identity, keep your mask on at all times, covering both your nose and mouth.
- Keep socially distant.
- Use our sanitation station.
- Please only visit if you are feeling healthy.
You may also conveniently and safely bank from home with our powerful online and mobile banking solutions. These additional services will allow you to stay connected and conveniently manage your finances safely from your home.
- Online & Mobile Banking: Clients who are not already active users, please consider registering for our very robust online banking and mobile banking solutions.
You will be very pleased with our new look and the incredible financial management tools we have made available for you online. Check it out today!
- Mobile Wallet: Stay safe by using contactless payments at checkout! Learn how!
- Call Center: For more questions or to schedule an appointment for special services, please contact our Customer Care Center at 877-431-7431
- ATMs: ATMs are accessible at all locations.
During these unprecedented times, we want you to know that Fairfield County Bank is here for you. As your Bank, we want to assure you that your money is safe and easily accessible. As a community bank, we also want to make sure you and your entire community are safe as well.
Efforts to stem the spread of COVID-19 are causing significant challenges across the nation. As a result of control measures, many small businesses in our communities are experiencing financial impacts. In response, Governor Ned Lamont announced that Connecticut businesses have been approved to receive disaster assistance due to COVID-19.
Small businesses and nonprofit organizations in Connecticut that have been negatively impacted by the global COVID-19 outbreak are now eligible for disaster relief loans of up to $2 million directly from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, small business owners are eligible to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan advance of up to $10,000.
Small businesses with questions about this SBA loan program or other assistance provided at the state-level can also call 860.500.2333 to speak directly with a Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) representative. Businesses can also stay informed on news and guidance related to COVID-19 and its impact on Connecticut by visiting the state’s dedicated coronavirus website at ct.gov/coronavirus.
As our communities work to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the impacts of shelter in place, and other measures create visible financial disruption for consumers and businesses.
Fairfield County Bank is providing a series of options that are available to our Clients experiencing financial strain.
Here are a few tips to stay healthy while conducting your banking transactions.
- Register for Online & Mobile Banking: If you are not already registered, enroll in online banking and download the Fairfield County Bank mobile app.
- Check balances and transfer money between accounts
- Deposit your checks using Mobile Check Deposit in your Mobile Banking App
- Use bill pay to pay your bills
- Debit Cards & Mobile Wallets: Use your Fairfield County Bank Visa® Debit Card or Mobile Wallet for contactless purchases
- Cash & Coins: Wash your hands after handling cash and coins
- Call Center: Our telephone Customer Care Center is available to answer your questions and help you with your financial services needs
- Drive-Up Windows & ATMs: If you need cash or would like to complete transactions at our branch offices, consider using our drive-up window or drive-up ATMs
Learn about the precautions the Bank is taking to provide a safe environment for our clients and employees while continuing to assist you with all of your financial needs.
In response to the COVID-19 national health crisis, Fairfield County Bank announced its new program, Feeding Fairfield County, and a $100,000 commitment to help feed the community.
Tips to Keep You Safe and Secure During COVID-19
- Do not click on any links in an email you do not recognize
- Only respond to things that you have initiated
- Hang up on robocalls
- Delete any emails or texts that you do not recognize
- Never download an attachment from an email you were not expecting
- The sender of the email may look familiar, but it could be spoofed. Take extra precaution and double-check with the sender before opening
Protect your identity by learning about the COVID-19 scams you should watch out for!Additional Security Tips & COVID-19 Scams